Susan's Weight Loss Journey

Monday, January 09, 2006

Banana/Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes - my breakfast of choice!



I have these pancakes about 5 mornings out of 7. They're my favorite!!
Combine in a bowl:
1/2 large ripe banana, mashed
1/2 package Quaker Weightloss Banana Bread oatmeal (or just 1/2 quick oats - more protein in the Weightloss packet, though)
1/4 cup Egg Beaters
1/8 cup frozen blueberries

Spray a griddle with non-stick spray. Cook over medium heat till edges start to look cooked, then gently turn and continue cooking until the top springs back when touched.
I add butter-flavored spray and sugar free syrup. Makes 1 serving.

Calories: 155

Bon Apetit!!
posted by Susan, 6:05 AM

3 Comments:

OMG Susan. These look awesome. I even have the weight control oatmeal. I love it! I might have to try this soon.
commented by Blogger Emily, 10:23 PM  
These look incredible! Thanks for the recipe.
commented by Blogger Susan, 11:19 PM  
Ditto what emily said!
commented by Blogger Leetie, 6:52 AM  

Add a comment