Susan's Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Before Pics/Videos





A student just brought me a video of one of my concerts a little over a year ago. I put it in the player and my husband and I both about fell off the couch. There's something about video that really is a cold slap of reality right in the face. So anyway - thought I'd share.

Okay - the videos got compressed and they suck. As soon as I figure out a way to host them with better quality, I'll get it changed. In the meantime, you can visit them go to these websites to view them. (But on the last try, that didn't work either. I'll keep trying!!)


Click Here for Video Number One
Click Here for Video Number Two
posted by Susan, 10:18 AM

5 Comments:

ok i couldnt see the videos... but again, amazing how far you've come!! you are hot too!! ;)
commented by Blogger O' Natur Nail, 1:57 PM  
I've said it before, but it bears repeating. You are beautiful inside and out, Susan! Look how far you've come.
commented by Blogger Emily, 7:13 AM  
Wow, love your blog and the before video compared to the new you! You rock. :)

Amy
commented by Blogger Amy, 8:10 PM  
wow! i can't see the videos but the pics you have up are amazing before pics! Jen (doinitforme) did some videos this past week on her blog...i think she hosted them at google after trying several other sites that didnt work out. right now when i click on your links, it says the page can't be found. :-)

~Jan~
aka jannyanne
commented by Blogger Scarlett O'Hara, 6:34 AM  
Keep it up Susan! You inspire me! I've got before and after pictures on my blog now too.
Missy
365/274/115
commented by Blogger Missy, 2:49 AM  

Add a comment