Susan's Weight Loss Journey

Wednesday, January 11, 2006




I just had my daughter take this picture this morning in some new clothes I got at New York & Company - they had a HUGE sale. I spent an hour in there trying things on and was just about crying in the dressing room because these are size SMALL! I have NEVER ever ever in my life worn anything smaller than size Large. Medium was amazing.... but SMALL??? It's just unbelievable.

I still have trouble seeing the new me, but taking pictures helps a lot.
posted by Susan, 5:36 AM

5 Comments:

Wow! You look amazing!!!! Way to go!!! Yea for NS & NY & Co. :)
commented by Blogger O' Natur Nail, 8:13 AM  
Wow! I ditto Tressa!! You look amazing!!! Way to go girlie!!!

~Jan~
aka JannyAnne :-)
commented by Blogger Scarlett O'Hara, 7:25 PM  
I know what you mean about having trouble seeing yourself. I have the same trouble. You look unbelievable though, Susan. You are beautiful!
commented by Blogger Emily, 7:10 AM  
I can't imagine the joy of fitting into those smalls! Great for you! You look fabulous =)
commented by Blogger x, 3:25 AM  
Looking super! So proud of you!

Missy
Liketoride
365/275/115
Missy's Muses
commented by Blogger Missy, 6:36 AM  

Add a comment