Susan's Weight Loss Journey

Saturday, May 20, 2006

My return trip to Six Flags Great America

A couple of years ago when I went to Six Flags to take my chorus and orchestra for a competition, I had to get off a rollercoaster after waiting in line because the safety harness wouldn't latch because of the size of my thighs and abdomen. I just got back from taking my kids this year and not only did the thing latch - it was on the smallest setting!

Here are pictures of my chorus, my chamber orchestra group (pink shirts) and me in the Superman Roller Coaster Seat!




My kids played their hearts out and my chorus surprised me by wearing pink ribbons on their concert t-shirts for the performance. I was just in tears. What fantastic kids!!!

posted by Susan, 8:07 PM

2 Comments:

susan, i am so very happy for you! you brought tears to my eyes...YAY!!! you must have felt wonderful and that's a very sweet thing your kids did with the pink ribbons. you are such an inspiration to me. i haven't been to six flags in so many years because i know i would never be able to fit on any of the roller coasters. the last time i was there i was barely able to fit, so i can't wait until i can go again and fit again. you are awesome!

:) *joely*
commented by Blogger The soon to be Ex-fattie, 9:27 AM  
You are looking great girl! I'm very proud of you!
Missy
commented by Blogger Missy, 7:20 PM  

Add a comment